Many times I feel that daddy just don't appreciate mummy job... Not sure how many experience that, but definitely in my family. My husband always complaint that I didn't do a good job.. Cooked a spicy dish and he says We tortured him. Ask him to send Janelle down for school bus as I didn't sleep well in the night, he says he has meeting later and need more sleep. When he saw smartphone in my hand, he complaint that I spent a lot of time on iphone... The list can go on if I want.. :( To them, they thought they have bring back the bread and they are the king of the family. Time has changed, mummy also bring back the bread isn't it? But still need to deal with baby, then maid then the king then the king family too.. Nowadays woman is worst then olden days woman. Working mom need to multitask and doing multi jobs.. When I'm tired, I will just give myself a pat on my shoulder and telling myself I can do it. Whatever challenges in going thru, God is with me and He will see me thru just like the past years...
Came across this daddy blog that describe how he did when taking over mummy jobs:
Last Friday Janelle teacher messaged me and asked for a meet the teacher session. Im like oh no, what did my Janelle did that teacher wanted to meet me.
- she started under the care of mrs x who is more soft spoken. And one day when Janelle was punished by the teacher and was asked to stand behind, Janelle was angry and pulled the teacher hair that nearly caused the teacher to falls from them on Janelle is under the care with mrs Wong who are more loud, drama and firm.
- my drama princess started her training from school. She showed her happiness, smiling face to the teacher she likes and she showed her sadness, pity face to the teacher who is more firm to her. The extreme of her expression has clearly written on her face.
- janelle has a habit of pitching ppl when she is under stress and when she is seeking for attention. Mrs W will give Janelle a loud NO and explain the reason to Janelle in a very firm tone and telling her I DONT LIKE. And we had see a reduce of her pitching to others. This will need to continue at home till she totally stop.
- teacher also shared that Janelle is very pretty and has a strong character like the singer wang fei. Mrs W the drama queen even sing 我愿意for her and Janelle will sing along with her mummering. Don't know if it's good or bad. But teacher warned us to tame down her strong character from young else we will pulled by her lead and prompt serving and helping her.
- request to work on sorting and focusing with her.
- overall we see improvement on janelle for the past 6 months
During the last visit with dr chan, he noticed Janelle eyes strain outwards and he requested for an eye check. I'm quite reluctant to do so because of the long waiting time and discomfort after the eye drops. Since doc requested, so we went and I also like to have an update of Janelle astigmatism eyes from 3 years ago checks.
Today there isn't much crowd as exam is coming but we still there for 2 hrs, and went thru 8 pitstops. Optometrist confirmed that Janelle both eyes tends to strain outwards after a while focusing on one thing. Optometrist shared that wearing glasses might be able to help her bring the eyes back to center but only if she has degree. Hence we did an eye dilation to check her power. Thank God she is like mommy having perfect eyesight, she don't need to wear glasses. Astigmatism eyes also no more. Nothing much we can do but some eye ex cerise to build up the strength of the eye Muscle so that she control and prevent the eye strain outwards and become lazy eyes.
Need to be back in 4 months time to confirm the strain is not worsen.